Sunday, November 14, 2010

A [Nontraditional] Blog Entry.

I wanted to introduce you to my current song favorites that I have on replay. I know you are all missing my "wiki wiki" and Justin Timberlake hits, so this will give you an insight into what I would be listening to in my car if I were in the States (or if I had a car in Europe!) Enjoy!

Hands - The Ting Tings

Firework - Katy Perry
(I saw her perform this live for the MTV Awards in Madrid and have been hooked ever since!)  


Loca - Shakira

Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna


I'm currently listening to these songs while Going the Distance is loading on my computer! I'm also busy working on Thanksgiving lessons which are coming up in two weeks. This upcoming week, I am going to be staying in Jarandilla all week to help with the Comenius that is coming. There are going to be teachers and students from 12 countries and 14 schools represented! I'm pretty excited as it will be a fun filled week surrounded by my students, traveling around and exploring (and tasting) all that Extremadura has to offer! 

PS. Yesterday, we went to watch Ismael play basketball. It was fun seeing a bball game in Spain and not soccer! It made me want to shoot around sometime when I have free time in Navalmoral. BUT, the real reason there is a PS>>> Last night, Maria and I went out with some of Oscar's cousins (plus Oscar, Oscar's brother, and Ismael) and we had an absolute top night! While I wasn't feeling the best, we managed to stay out until 5:30am, dancing the night away in Boulevard. The pictures below don't even do justice to the crazy fun time we had! (and might I say, 100% sober fun on my part!)  I was pulling out crazy dances including, "the microwave", "shopping cart/mercadona edition", and the ever popular "basketball dance" -- several Spaniards even joined in! :) I will leave you with a few pictures from the eventful evening with los primos de Oscar!
Maria, Yo, Oscar, Jose, Cousin, Cousin, Cousin's Friend, Ismael, Pedrero
Jose, Oscar, and Maria in Boulevard!

No comments:

Post a Comment